Flyselskapet Singapore Airlines fyller 70 år i 2017. I den anledning har de laget et “jubileums-spill”, ett interaktivt spill, hvor du kan vinne 2 billetter i Economy Class med Singapore Airlines til enten til Krabi eller til Koh Samui.
Det koster ingen ting å delta, og konkurransen er åpen helt frem til 8. oktober 2017. Spillet går ut på å samle stjerner, og etter hva vi forstår er dette til selskapets 70 destinasjoner på alle verdens kontinenter.
For å delta, må du registrere deg på denne linken, og man bruker enten sin Facebook-bruker eller opprette en egen bruker. Det deles ut en premie eksklusivt for innbyggere i Norge eller Danmark.
Les også: Premiere for Singapore Airlines – First Class og PEY 10. august 2017
Vinn med Singapore Airlines – T&C
1. The contest is organised by Singapore Airlines Limited (“SIA”)
2. Entry to the competition is free (excluding internet charges) and is only open to Norwegian and Danish residents who are aged 18 years and above at the date of entry into the contest. Employees of SIA, their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies associated with this campaign are not eligible to participate in the contest. ‘Immediate family’ refers to spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, siblings (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee or contractor.
3. All contestants taking part in this contest held from 24. July 2017 to 8. October 2017 agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be binding on them.
4. Contestants will stand to win “Instant Win” prizes after they play each contest. Prizes include
4a. A total of 70.000 KrisFlyer miles in 50 Krisflyer miles increments. At a total value of DKK 4500/ NOK 5750
4b. 20 SIA teddy bears at a total value of DKK 400 / 500 NOK
4c. 20 RestAHead headrests at a total value of DKK 4000 / NOK 5000
4d. A total of 1 contestant will be selected from all who manages to collect all 70 stars in the games, to win the grand prize, consisting of a set of two return trip tickets to either Krabi or Koh Samui in Economy Class, flying on Singapore Airlines and Tiger Air at a total value of DKK 12.000 / NOK 13.000. Tickets will be available for departure from either Copenhagen Airport (CPH) or Oslo (OSL).
The grand prize is subject to the following terms and conditions (as applicable):
(i) Each ticket is non-transferable
(ii) No refunds or exchanges will be offered for any prize received or redeemed via the promotion
(iii) Travel dates are chosen by the winner within the periods 15 October 2017 – 15 December 2017 and/or 15 January 2018 – 15 March 2018. Travel dates must be the same for both tickets and are subject to availability.
(iv) Singapore Airlines will not cover the cost nor arrange transport to the airport of departure (CPH or OSL)
(v) SIA reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions governing the prize at any time without prior notice.
(vi) Other terms and conditions as may be imposed by SIA.
5. KrisFlyer award miles can be used to redeem free trips. Free trips is based on round-trip Economy Class Saver award ticket on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir flights only. Taxes and fees are applicable in addition to the required redemption mileage and must be separately paid by the passenger. The KrisFlyer miles will only be valid for 1 year from the date on which it is credited into the KrisFlyer member account of the winner of the KrisFlyer miles, and no extensions will be permitted. The KrisFlyer miles are not negotiable nor transferable, either in part or in full. The KrisFlyer miles must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer programme.
6. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in all reasonable media publicity as instructed by Singapore Airlines relating to the Prize prior to and after the collection of the Prize.
7. Instant win winners will be given direct notice of their winnings in the games. The winner of the grand prize will be contacted directly by Singapore Airlines after 8 October 2017 and before 30 October 2017.
8. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
9. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.
11. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram.
12. To the extent that it does not conflict with SIA’s Conditions of Carriage, found at https://www.singaporeair.com/jsp/cms/en_UK/global_footer/conditions-carriage.jsp and any other laws that cannot be waived by the agreement of parties, SIA shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death) or costs incurred.
13. The contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of Singapore Airlines is of paramount importance. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to disqualify a contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring Singapore Airlines into disrepute.
14. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete, improper or late entry without disclosing or providing any reason whatsoever.
15. Singapore Airlines is not responsible for any problems with the network, computer hardware or software or any breakdown or failure that results in the participant’s posts or any other information becoming incomplete, damaged or lost.
16. Singapore Airlines reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the contests with or without prior notice. All decisions made by Singapore Airlines under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained.
17. These Terms and Conditions and the contests shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.